Access your Cloud Desktop/VDI from Chromebook
To access your Cloud Desktop/VDI/Dedicated Desktop from a Windows computer, please follow the steps given below.
1. Login into your Chromebook
2. Make sure your Chromebook is upto date
3. Goto https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/chrome-rdp/cbkkbcmdlboombapidmoeolnmdacpkch
4. Click on Add to Chrome
5. Click on Add App
6. Open Chrome Bowser and browse: chrome://apps/
7. Click on Chrome RDP
8. In the Computer Name field; enter “Desktop Name” or “RDP Host Name” given in your welcome e-mail
9. Click on connect
10. Leave the Domain blank
11. In the Username field, enter the username as per your welcome e-mail.
12. In the Password field, enter the password which you have.
13. Click on Continue.
NOTE: Incase, you receive a certificate prompt click on OK.