1. Download Microsoft remote Desktop app
2. Tap the “+” button. This button takes you to the “Add Desktop” page.
3. Tap “More”. This button takes you to a list of optional settings.
4. Tap “Audio” dropdown menu and select “Play on this device”. You can also set the sound to play on the remote device or play no sound at all from this menu.
5. Tap “More”. This takes you back to the page with the connection credentials.
6. Enter the login credentials for the remote computer.
7. Tap “Connect”. It will initialize the remote desktop connection & Test the remote computers audio
Download PDF file with steps and images: Audio redirection using Remote Desktop App