Adding a Link to the SharePoint Quick Launch toolbar
Instructions to Add a Link to the SharePoint Quick Launch toolbar.
1. Log in and navigate to the site for which you want to add a link.
2. Click on Site Actions and select Site Settings.
3. Under Look and Feel, click on Quick Launch.
4. Once in the Quick Launch page, click on New Link.
5. Type in the Web address to which the link will point, the name of that link and select the heading under which you want that link to appear.
6. Click OK.
With the best SharePoint hosting price plans in the industry, Apps4Rent provides any sized business the power to integrate the virtual collaboration technology into their business model and streamline communications at a minimal SharePoint hosting price rate of $8.95 per month.
Apps4Rent’s SharePoint 3.0 Hosting Services
Free WSS 3.0 Hosting Application Templates
Pointing your SharePoint site after signup
Adding a new SharePoint site with new domain
How many SharePoint sites can I add?
Adding/Modifying themes in SharePoint
Backup and restoring SharePoint sites using SharePoint Designer