Adding a Web Part to a SharePoint site.
In order to add a Web part to a SharePoint page, you will first need to upload the Web part to your SharePoint site and then add it to a specific page.
Step 1 Uploading the Web part to SharePoint.
1. Make sure you are logged in as the site administrator and navigate to the parent site.
2. Click on Site Actions and select Site Settings.
3. Under Galleries, click on Web Parts.
4. Click on Upload, and click on Upload Document.
5. Select the Web part file on your computer using the Browse search form and click on OK.
Step 2 Adding the Web part to a page.
1. Navigate to the page where you want to install the Web part.
2. Click on Site Actions, and select Edit Page.
3. Click on Add a Web Part where you want to install the new part.
4. In the Web part list, select the part you want to install (the one that was previously uploaded) and click on Add.
With the best SharePoint hosting price plans in the industry, Apps4Rent provides any sized business the power to integrate the virtual collaboration technology into their business model and streamline communications at a minimal SharePoint hosting price rate of $8.95 per month.