How to add an event to a SharePoint Calendar?
Follow this procedure to add an event to a SharePoint calendar that you are viewing on a SharePoint site.
1. If the SharePoint calendar is not already open, click its name on the Quick Launch. If the name of your calendar does not appear, click View All Site Content, and then click the name of the calendar.
2. On the New menu , click New Item.
3. To make the item an all-day event, so that it doesn’t appear at a specific time slot on a calendar, select the Make this an all-day activity that doesn’t start or end at a specific hour check box in the All Day Event section.
4. To make the event repeat, for example at 11:00 every Wednesday, select the Make this a repeating event check box in the Recurrence section.
5. Enter any other information that you want, and then click OK.
With the best SharePoint hosting price plans in the industry, Apps4Rent provides any sized business the power to integrate the virtual collaboration technology into their business model and streamline communications at a minimal SharePoint hosting price rate of $8.95 per month.
Adding/Modifying themes in SharePoint
Backup and restoring SharePoint sites using SharePoint Designer