How to allow anonymous access to your SharePoint Site.
1. Open the site on which you want to enable anonymous access.
2. On the Site Actions menu , click Site Settings.
Note On a site for which the Site Actions menu is customized, point to Site Settings, and then click the settings that you want to view.
3. On the Site Settings page, in the Users and Permissions column, click Advanced permissions.
4. On the Permissions page, on the Settings menu, click Anonymous Access.
5. On the Change Anonymous Access Settings page, select the parts of your Web site that you want anonymous users to access.
Also, you may want to read this document which Microsoft has for Anonymous Access.
With the best SharePoint hosting price plans in the industry, Apps4Rent provides any sized business the power to integrate the virtual collaboration technology into their business model and streamline communications at a minimal SharePoint hosting price rate of $8.95 per month.