Blackberry Contacts not Syncing with Outlook
Instructions to troubleshoot problems with Microsoft Outlook contacts not syncing with a BlackBerry device:
Scenarios for Reference Purposes: Please note that these scenarios are only for understanding the type of issues which this document might be able to address.
Scenario 1: “I have enabled BlackBerry from the control panel for my e-mail address. I can see that my mails are getting synced; however my contacts and other items like calendar did not sync. I want them synchronized.”
Scenario 2: “Till yesterday the contacts were getting synchronized with my device. However, now the contacts are getting synced. All of a sudden, due to some reason the BlackBerry device or Outlook does not show new contacts which have been added to either location.”
For more info on Apps4Rent’s hosted email plans:
• Hosted Exchange 2010 – Plans starting at $6.95 per month. See plans.
• Mobile SyncMail – Plans starting at $1.95 per month. See plans.
While setting up your BlackBerry device with Apps4Rent’s BES synchronization; you need to follow these configuration steps for contacts on your Outlook to sync with your device.
Please ensure that BlackBerry Desktop Manager is installed on your PC.
Set up organizer data synchronization:
1. Connect your BlackBerry device to your computer.
2. Open the BlackBerry Desktop Manager.
3. Click Synchronize.
4. In the left pane, click Configure > Synchronization.
5. Click Synchronization.
6. Select the check box beside an organizer application.
7. Click Setup.
8. In the Available desktop applications list, click the organizer application on your computer.
9. Click Next.
10. Select the synchronization options.
11. Click Next.
12. Click Finish.
Depend on Apps4Rent for all your business hosting needs.
• Industry leading value based pricing.
• Serving over 10,000 business in 50+ countries.
• One-stop shop for the full range of hosted Microsoft software.
• 24/7 support via chat, email and phone.