Changing the order of links in SharePoint Top Link Bar.
1. Log in and navigate to the site for which you want to add a link.
2. Click on Site Actions and select Site Settings.
3. Under Look and Feel, click on Top Link Bar.
4. Once in the Top Link Bar page, click on Change Order.
5. Once in the Change Order page, you can specify the order of each link.
6. When you are done, click OK.
With the best SharePoint hosting price plans in the industry, Apps4Rent provides any sized business the power to integrate the virtual collaboration technology into their business model and streamline communications at a minimal SharePoint hosting price rate of $8.95 per month.