Citrix Workspace is getting crashed
If your Citrix Workspace crashes frequently, then please follow the steps given below
1. First try to login from a different computer and see the behavior.
2. If the issue is only on specific computer, uninstall the Citrix Workspace.
Follow the below steps to uninstall Citrix Workspace.
- Click on Start and type Control Panel
- Click on Control Panel
- Search for Programs and Features from the lists and open it.
- From the list select “Citrix Workspace” which is installed on your computer. Right click on it and select uninstall.
- Open a browser and navigate to https://mycitrixvdi.com/Citrix/A4RWeb/
- To start the installation Double, click on CitrixWorkspaceApp.exe which is on download folder.
- Click on Next Button –> Accept the license agreement à Click on Install Button
- Click on Finish.
- From your Desktop launch Citrix Workspace and then you would see a window as below. Enter https://ctxall.mycitrixvdi.com/Citrix/A4R as shown below and click Add.
- You would receive a pop-up as below. Enter your Citrix Login Credentials and select “Remember my password” check box and click on Log On.
- You would now be logged into Citrix Work Space as shown below. Now try to launch Apps and confirm that you can launch the apps.
- If the above mentioned steps does not help, then Escalate the case to Apps4Rent Support.
| firstname.lastname@example.org | 1-866-716-2040 | 1-646-506-9354