Configure Nokia N93 to sync with Hosted Microsoft Exchange Server
Designed especially for multimedia, Nokia N93 is a Smartphone featuring a 3.2 megapixel camera, Carl Zeiss optics and 3x optical zoom as well as a 30 fps VGA-resolution MPEG-4 video recording capability. Like other Symbian-based Nokia phones, Nokia N93 features the ability to synchronise with Microsoft Exchange Server allowing you to be connected with your Outlook mails, contacts, notes, tasks, etc.
Procedure to configure Nokia N93 to sync with Microsoft Exchange Server
The Mail for Microsoft Exchange Server comes pre-installed (built into the firmware), so no files need to be downloaded and installed (.sisx files). Perform the following steps to create a Mail for Exchange mailbox:
- Press Menu.
- Select Email.
- Select New.
- Select Start.
- Enter your Email address for your corporate email account.
- Enter Password.
- Select Mail for Exchange.
- Enter User name.
- Enter Domain.
- Enter Mail for Exchange server name (web address for Exchange server).
- Select Ok.
The PIM data (Contacts, Calendar and To-do’s) synchronization is disabled by default perform the following to enable:
- Select Menu.
- Select Email.
- Select Settings.
- Select Personal Information Manager.
- Select Applications (the following steps will give a general configuration for any of the 3 items).
- Select each of the items (Calendar, Contacts, To-do) that you desire and change as needed.
- Select item sync – change to Yes if desired.
- Select Initial sync – delete from phone will erase all items from the device and replace with those on the Exchange server.