Follow the steps below to Create a Master Page in a SharePoint site
The easiest way to create a master page in a SharePoint site is to start with an existing master page and modify it:
1. On the Site Actions menu, click Site Settings.
2. In the Galleries section, click Master pages.
3. Click the master page that you want to copy.
4. Click Edit to open the master page in Microsoft Office SharePoint Designer.
5. In your Web design program, rename the master page that you want to copy before saving your changes.
With the best SharePoint hosting price plans in the industry, Apps4Rent provides any sized business the power to integrate the virtual collaboration technology into their business model and streamline communications at a minimal SharePoint hosting price rate of $8.95 per month.