How to Create OneNote space in SharePoint site.
Please follow the steps given in order to create OneNote space in a SharePoint site.
1. Create a new document library in SharePoint to store the OneNote sections.
2. Create a new notebook in OneNote and publish it to SharePoint.
Create the document library in SharePoint.
1. The first step is to navigate to a site in SharePoint and create a new document library to store the One Note sections.
You will notice during the creation of the document library that One Note Section is one of the options available as a document template.
2. Create the One Note workbook. The next step would be to launch One Note and create a new notebook.
3. This process will start a wizard that will allow you to publish the notebook into SharePoint. The first part of the Wizard will require a name and a layout for the notebook that can be selected from a list.
4. The second part of the wizard will give you the opportunity of defining where the notebook will be stored. In our case this will be in Sharepoint
5. The third part of the wizard allows you to specify the URL to the document library in Sharepoint created earlier.
The application allows you to create multiple different sections per topic of discussion, insert freeform text anywhere you like and even insert images to make it look good. If you really want too, you can insert video and voice recordings that can be synchronized with your mobile device.
With the best SharePoint hosting price plans in the industry, Apps4Rent provides any sized business the power to integrate the virtual collaboration technology into their business model and streamline communications at a minimal SharePoint hosting price rate of $8.95 per month.