Deleting Calendar Inputs in Outlook Web Access (OWA)
1. Go to Outlook Web Access (OWA) and login with your credentials
2. Click on the calendar tab on the left hand side of the pane
3. Select the dates which has entries of appointments in calendar by pressing the “shift” button on your keyboard and use your mouse to click on the dates [*Note: You would not be able to select more than 6 entires [dates which are bold] for deletion]
4. Once you have selected click on the delete button on the right hand side top bar of the Outlook Web Access window.
5. Keep on hitting the delete button and if any of the appointments are recurring ones then it would prompt for delete for reoccurring appointments hit Yes.
Related Links :
Hosted Apps – Exchange SharePoint