Getting notifications for changes made to a SharePoint site.
You can get e-mail notification’s whenever content is added/modified/deleted from the site by following these steps:
1. Log into the SharePoint site and click your name (in the upper right corner).
2. Choose “My Settings”.
3. Choose the “Edit Item” tab and enter your correct email address. While you are there, edit your name and add any other details you would like others to see in your profile.
Follow these steps for each site for which you wish to receive notifications or alerts:
4. Click the tab for the site for which you wish to subscribe to e-mail alerts.
5. Click your name (in the upper right corner).
6. Choose “My Settings”.
7. Choose the “My Alerts” tab.
Repeat the following for each list or document library you wish to receive notifications/alerts for:
8. Click “Add Alert”.
9. Choose the desired list or library and click “Next”.
10. Edit the alert settings based on your requirement.
With the best SharePoint hosting price plans in the industry, Apps4Rent provides any sized business the power to integrate the virtual collaboration technology into their business model and streamline communications at a minimal SharePoint hosting price rate of $8.95 per month.