To create a Project using Project Web Access; please follow these steps.
1. On the Quick Launch, under Projects, click Project Center.
2. On the Ribbon, click the down arrow below New.
3. Choose how you want to create the new project or proposal.
4. On the project detail page that appears, type the appropriate information in the Name, Description, Start Date, and Owner boxes, and then click Save.
5. On subsequent pages; please fill in the complete information like schedule; Mode; name of the Task; Duration and so on. After completing a page, click Save, and then click Previous or Next on the Ribbon to navigate between project detail pages.