1. Open Mail (click it on the Dock or open it from the Applications folder).
2. If the “Welcome to Mail” assistant does not appear, choose Add Account from the File menu.
3. Fill in the Full Name, Email address, and Password fields.
Note: Your email account password will be stored in Keychain and used automatically to login to your email account when you open Mail.
4. Deselect “Automatically set up account” if it is enabled. Click Continue to proceed.
5. Choose the proper Account Type.
6. Give your account a useful description, such as “Your account name”. It can be called whatever you want.
7. Enter your Incoming Mail Server – mail1.apps4rent.com, User Name and Password. Click on Continue to proceed.
8. If prompted, enter your Incoming Mail Security settings. Click Continue to proceed.
9. For Outgoing Mail Server: mail1.apps4rent.com.
10. If necessary, select “Use Authentication” and enter your User Name and Password. Click Continue to proceed.
11. Verify your settings in the Account Summary. Check “Take account online”. Click “Create” to complete the process.