Instructions to measure site performance and usage in SharePoint Designer 2007 using reports
When we manage any SharePoint site, we are often asked questions about the site which include the following questions :
- How many people visit my site?
- Who are the top users on my site?
- What are the most frequently accessed pages and resources on my site?
- How can I find out where documents and other resources stand in our workflow process?
We can easily answer these questions by using the Office SharePoint Designer 2007 reports.
The following steps need to performed to View the Site Summary report :
1. Open the site for which you want to run the report in Office SharePoint Designer 2007.
2. On the Site menu, point to Reports, and then click Site Summary.
The report is generated.
Below steps need to performed to View the Usage Summary report :
1. Open the Web site for which you want to run the report in Office SharePoint Designer 2007.
2. On the Site menu, point to Reports, point to Usage, and then click Usage Summary.
The report is generated. You can click any of the hyperlinked items in the Name column to view detailed reports.
With the best SharePoint hosting price plans in the industry, Apps4Rent provides any sized business the power to integrate the virtual collaboration technology into their business model and streamline communications at a minimal SharePoint hosting price rate of $8.95 per month.