HTC EVO 4G Exchange Setup
EVO 4G is an HTC phone with an assortment of exclusive features including: a 1GHz Snapdragon processor, 4.3-inch WVGA display, 8 megapixel camera with 720p video recording, HDMI-out, and WiMAX compatibility. HTC EVO also like other HTC phones uses the Google Android Operating system.
For more info on Apps4Rent’s hosted email plans:
• Hosted Exchange 2010 – Plans starting at $6.95 per month. See plans.
• Mobile SyncMail – Plans starting at $1.95 per month. See plans.
• Hosted Microsoft SharePoint – Plans starting at $8.95 per month. See plans.
These are step by step instructions on how to configure the HTC EVO 4G to sync with a Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 Service Pack 2 (SP2) or later versions.
Please follow these steps:
- On the All Programs menu tap Mail.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to setup the email account.
- At the end of the wizard, select the type of information you want to synchronize and then tap Finish setup.
- Note that you may need information from your Microsoft Exchange Server Administrator to complete the setup. Consult them for any necessary extra settings.
Depend on Apps4Rent for all your business hosting needs.
• Industry leading value based pricing.
• Serving over 10,000 business in 50+ countries.
• One-stop shop for the full range of hosted Microsoft software.
• 24/7 support via chat, email and phone.