Syncing iCal with Exchange when stuck in the offline mode
Please follow the steps given below to address the above mentioned issue.
Note: We strongly recommend that you take a backup of your content before you follow these steps. The steps provided here are not due to an issue from the server side. The steps provided here are to help Mac users who might be facing such issues. Apps4Rent takes no liability for any data loss which might occur after following these steps.
1. Launch iCal on your Mac.
2. Select Preferences from the iCal menu.
3. Select the Exchange Account for which you are facing issues.
4. Delete the Account by clicking (-) at the lower left. This steps is done locally.
5. Add the Account back by clicking (+) at the lower left.
6. Please enter your account details.