How does one migrate QuickBooks files from a local computer to a Cloud Desktop?
As far as QuickBooks data migration is concerned, you can access your local machine where the QuickBooks is hosted. Log in as the QuickBooks administrator. It allows you the option to take a backup of your complete files. Transfer backup files from your physical desktop to a cloud desktop. Once you login to the Cloud Desktop, simply restore the backup files on your QuickBooks Cloud Desktop.
1. Make a backup of your QuickBooks files and save it in your local computer. Click the Copy option with right click of the mouse.
2. Launch your QuickBooks in the Cloud Desktop.
3. Open/Restore the Backup, select Next.
4. Select the Local Backup option, select Next again.
5. Computer > Cloud Drive C:/ > Cloud Files.
6. With the right click of the mouse, Paste the files you’ve copied earlier. It will tell the time required for upload.
If you still require any help in migrating local QuickBooks files to the QuickBooks cloud desktop, contact Apps4Rent support team now!