Modifying the default Team Discussion board in SharePoint.
The Team Discussion board is created for you when Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 creates a new site. You can customize the Team Discussion board by changing its name or other settings. To do this, you must have permission to change the design of lists on your site.
1. On the Quick Launch, click Team Discussion.
2. To change the settings for this discussion board, on the Settings menu , click Discussion Board Settings.
3. To change the title and description, under General Settings, click Title, description and navigation, and then type a different title and description.
4. Change any other settings that you want, and then click Save.
5. Return to your discussion board by clicking its new name in the navigation bar.
With the best SharePoint hosting price plans in the industry, Apps4Rent provides any sized business the power to integrate the virtual collaboration technology into their business model and streamline communications at a minimal SharePoint hosting price rate of $8.95 per month.