Open a Document Location
You can only open locations for which you have been given access by your organizations system administrator.
To open a document location
1. Click Open Location in the Documents Navigation Pane.
2. Type the location of the folder or document library to be opened in one of the following formats:
- Windows file share: \\<servername>\<path…>
- Windows SharePoint Services document library: http://<address> or https://<address>
3. Click Open.
To add this location to your list of favorites:
1. Click Add to Favorites in the toolbar once the folder location is open.
Your Favorites list will appear in the Navigation Pane under Favorites whenever you log on to Outlook Web Access.