Samsung SGH-i600 can be configured to sync with Hosted Microsoft Exchange Server
Samsung SGH-i600 is a smartphone running Windows Mobile 5 Smartphone Edition or Windows Mobile 6.0 Standard Edition, featuring HSDPA, Wifi, and Bluetooth connectivity.
Samsung SGH-i600 can be configured to sync with Microsoft Exchange Server
- If you want to connect via Infrared, you need to click on Menu – Connect via IR
- Go to Status (Here’s the options for desktop synchronization with ActiveSync 4.0)
- Tick the things that you want to synchronize. For instance, Contact, Calendar, Email
- Then Click on Settings Button
- Enter a friendly name for your PC and select the options for how to handle conflicts.
- Then go to the Calendar Settings
- Then go to the Connections where you can select the ability to sync via USB or serial
- Then go to Exchange 2003 Server Settings. These are entered when you select Menu – Add Server Source
- Enter the domain name and password. If you store the password, you can choose to remove it later
- Then select what you sync with the server. Note that Tasks will not be synchronized with Exchange until you have installed Service Pack 2 for Exchange
- Go to Menu Options after you have created both an Exchange Server and desktop partnership. This is the place to delete partnership by using click and hold
- Then Schedule which is only available after you configure the Microsoft Exchange