Nokia 5800 XpressMusic is a Symbian phone that allows users to check their official mails even when they are out of office. Nokia 5800 XpressMusic syncs well with Microsoft Exchange Server.
Set up Nokia 5800 XpressMusic to synchronize with Microsoft Exchange Server
In Nokia 5800 XpressMusic, the Mail for Exchange comes pre-installed (built into the firmware), so no files need to be downloaded and installed (.sisx files). Perform the following steps to create a Mail for Exchange mailbox:
- Press Menu.
- Select Email.
- Select New.
- Select Start.
- Enter your Email address for your corporate email account.
- Enter Password.
- Select Mail for Exchange.
- Enter User name.
- Enter Domain.
- Enter Mail for Exchange server name (web address for Exchange server).
- Select Ok.
The PIM data (Contacts, Calendar and To-do’s) synchronization is disabled by default perform the following to enable:
- Select Menu.
- Select Email.
- Select Settings.
- Select Personal Information Manager.
- Select Applications (the following steps will give a general configuration for any of the 3 items).
- Select each of the items (Calendar, Contacts, To-do) that you desire and change as needed.
- Select item sync – change to Yes if desired.
- Select Initial sync – delete from phone will erase all items from the device and replace with those on the Exchange server.
Moreover, Apps4Rent Hosted Exchange price plans offer complete transparency of competitive prices in hosted exchange options. Get best exchange hosting plan at $6.95/month with unlimited mailbox size.