SharePoint Alerts can be setup for Pictures, Discussions, Lists and Documents.
1. From Quick Launch (Left Menu), click on the option, under one of the above.
Click on View All Site Content, click on required option.
2. Click on Actions menu, Click on Alert Me.
3. Define the appropriate settings and click on OK to save the settings
*SharePoint Alerts can also be on single document*
1. From Quick Launch (Left Menu), click on Document Library.
If you dont see the document library on Quick Launch, click on View All Site Content click on required document library.
2. Navigate to Document on you want to define Email alerts
3. Click on Actions menu; Click on Alert Me.
4. Define the appropriate settings and click on OK to save the settings.
With the best SharePoint hosting price plans in the industry, Apps4Rent provides any sized business the power to integrate the virtual collaboration technology into their business model and streamline communications at a minimal SharePoint hosting price rate of $8.95 per month.