HTC HD2 is a Smartphone running on the Windows Operating System. It is the first Smartphone with a 4.3-inch touch screen, the first Windows Mobile phone with a multi-touch capacitive screen and HTC Sense, and the second Smartphone with a Snapdragon ARM CPU. HTC HD2 can sync well with Microsoft Exchange Server.
Setting up and configuring HTC HD2 phone to sync with Microsoft Exchange Server using phone
- Make sure you have a direct Internet connection by setting up a Wi-Fi connection or by using your phone’s cellular connection.
- On your phone, on the Home screen, click Start > Programs > ActiveSync > Menu > Add Server Source.
- ActiveSync menu with Add Server Source selected
- Note: If you’ve already set up a sync partnership with an Exchange server, the option appears as Configure Server instead of Add Server Source.
- Enter your e-mail address.
- Select Attempt to detect Exchange Server Settings automatically, and click Next.
- In the Server address field, enter the name of the Exchange server.
- If encrypted connections are supported by your Exchange server, select the This server requires an encrypted (SSL) connection check box, and click Next.
- Enter your user name, password, and domain name.
- If you want the phone to save your password so that you won’t have to enter it again when synchronizing, select the Save password check box, and click Next.
- Select the check boxes for the information that you want to sync with the Exchange server.
- To change available synchronization settings, select the type of information, and click Menu > Settings.
- If you want to change the rules for resolving synchronization conflicts, click Menu > Advanced.
- Click Finish.
These step by step how to instructions will enable you to connect and configure the HTC HD2 smartphone to sync with MS Exchange Server via ActiveSync so that your account, mailboxes, email, contacts and calendar will synchronize across all your platforms/devices.
Depend on Apps4Rent for all your business hosting needs.
• Industry leading value based pricing.
• Serving over 10,000 business in 50+ countries.
• One-stop shop for the full range of hosted Microsoft software.
• 24/7 support via chat, email and phone.