Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini is, as the name suggests, not much bigger than a business card. It has everything you need if you are a busy person on the go, including Timescape, which brings all your communications together in one place, including Facebook, Twitter, text messages and missed calls. Based on Android operating system, Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini Pro can also be setup to be synced with Microsoft Exchange Server.
Step by step instruction to setup and configure Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini to connect to and sync with Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync.
- From the Home screen, tap the applications bar > Moxier Mail.
- Tap > to start the email set up.
- Tap the Email text bar to enter your email.
- Tap Next and enter your user ID.
- Tap Next and enter your password.
- Tap Done.
- Tap > to start verifying account.
- If needed, tap OK to provide detailed server information.
- Tap the Domain text bar to add domain. Domain will be APPS4RENT. If you use Domain option then your Username will be SAM Account Name which you can get from User Info Section your Apps4Rent Control Panel.
- Tap Next and enter server. Server will be webmail.apps4rent.com
- Tap > to continue verifying your account.
- When verified, you will be redirected to Moxier Sync to set your synchronisation options.
- To change account settings, tap the icon next to Account.
- To set synchronisation, tap the icon next to Profile. Tap the drop-down-list to select synchronisation mode, then tap Save.
- In the Sync options list, mark the check boxes for preferred synchronisation items.
- Tap the icon next to the synchronisation item to change settings, such as change ringtone for notification.
- To start synchronising, press the Menu key and tap Sync now, if not using direct push mode.
- To go to your Inbox, press the Back key to exit the Moxier Sync application. From the Home screen, tap the applications bar > Moxier Mail.
Depend on Apps4Rent for all your business hosting needs.
• Industry leading value based pricing.
• Serving over 10,000 business in 50+ countries.
• One-stop shop for the full range of hosted Microsoft software.
• 24/7 support via chat, email and phone.