Finally, you can have your own personal assistant – the Samsung Jack™. This slim, ergonomically designed Windows-based device will assist you in every aspect of your life – personal and professional. With Windows Mobile™ 6.1, you’ll stay on top of your appointments and your business documents. With a 3.2 megapixel camera, multiple messaging and Wi-Fi, you’ll be connected to your friends, co-workers, family and the internet. What else, it is easy to configure Samsung Jack with Microsoft Exchange Server.
Step by step instruction on how to setup Samsung Jack with Microsoft Exchange email account.
- From the home screen, press the left soft key for Start
- Select Programs
- Select the Activesync icon
- Press the right soft key for Menu
- Select Add Server Source
- Enter the E-mail address
- You can leave the box checked to “attempt to detect exchange server settings automatically” and allow the device to attempt to find your exchange server settings and select Next.
- Enter the server address (This is the same as your Outlook Web Access server address.
- Leave the box checked or uncheck the box depending on your server configuration for “The server requires an encrypted (SSL) connection then select next
- Note: Enabling SSL connection may require install of Root and Intermediate certificate for device to authenticate with Exchange Server. Contact Your IT admin for assistance for any installation of certificates.
- Enter the user name
- Note: Only insert the user name, do not include @domain on the user name field
- Enter the Password
- Enter the Domain
- The choice to Save Password is optional, however the box is required to be checked for automatic sync
- Select Next
- Check the boxes for the conduits you would like to sync then select Finish