Step by step instructions on how to create a custom list in SharePoint
Creating a custom list in Microsoft SharePoint is similar to creating a default list, except that the custom list comes with only a few columns, such as Title. After you create a custom list in MS SharePoint, you can add columns to suit the purpose of your list.
For more info on Apps4Rent’s hosted email plans:
• Hosted Microsoft SharePoint – Plans starting at $8.95 per month. See plans.
• Hosted Exchange 2010 – Plans starting at $6.95 per month. See plans.
• Mobile SyncMail – Plans starting at $1.95 per month. See plans.
Note: To create a SharePoint list, you must have permission to change the site where you want to create the list.
1. Click View All Site Content, and then click Create on the All Site Content page.
2. Under Custom Lists, click Custom List.
3. In the Name box, type a name for the list. The list name is required.
The name appears at the top of the list page, becomes part of the Web address for the list page, and appears in navigational elements that help users to find and open the list.
4. In the Description box, type a description of the purpose of the list. The description is optional.
The description appears at the top of the list, underneath the name of the list.
5. To add a link to this list on the Quick Launch, click Yes in the Navigation section.
6. Click Create.
With the best SharePoint hosting price plans in the industry, Apps4Rent provides businesses the power to integrate the virtual collaboration technology into their business model and in turn streamline communications. Hosted Microsoft SharePoint plans starting at $8.95 per month.
Depend on Apps4Rent for all your business hosting needs.
• Industry leading value based pricing.
• Serving over 10,000 business in 50+ countries.
• One-stop shop for the full range of hosted Microsoft software.
• 24/7 support via chat, email and phone.