1. Click on Start and type mstsc.
NOTE: Windows Vista; Windows 7; Windows 8/8.1 and Windows 10 customers can click on Windows Button and R at the same time.
2. Type mstsc.
3. Click on Options.
4. Type the login name which will be in the format HOSTALLAPPS\username or VDI\
5. Click on Local Resources Rab.
6. To Share your Printer/Clipboard of your local PC; put a check mark next to “Printers” and “Clipboard” options.
7. For USB devices click on “More” and expand “Other Supported Plug and Play Devices by clicking the plus sign”.
8. Put a check mark next to “Devices that I plug in later”
9. Click OK.
Some other devices that you can share selectively are:
1. Your local drives.
2. Smart Card.
Tip: You can expand the Drives Section and select the devices which you wish to Share.
Download PDF file with steps and images: MS RDP options for printer and local drive redirection