Steps to Configure HTC Dream to sync with Hosted Microsoft Exchange Server
How to Configure HTC Dream with Microsoft Exchange Server?
HTC Dream is yet another Android-based Smartphone from HTC featuring exclusive applications for your use. Like any other Android Smartphones, you can quickly configure HTC Dream with Microsoft Hosted Exchange Server. Want to check out how? Then quickly follow the below steps:
Configuring HTC Dream to sync with Microsoft Exchange Server
- Press HOME and select the Mail Icon.
- Touch Microsoft Exchange ActivesSync.
- Enter your email address and password followed by Next.
- Verify your email address, Server Name, Domain, Username and Password. Once everything is correct, touch Next.
- The device will connect to the data network and verify the settings.
- If everything has been entered correctly, the Sync options will be displayed.
- Make the selections and touch Done.
- The device will begin to sync Email, Contacts, and Calendar from your Microsoft Exchange server.
Get your dream HTC Smartphone quickly by following the above steps. It’s just so easy … isn’t it? Get Hosted Exchange plan at $6.95 per month from Apps4Rent!