What is a Recycle Bin?
Definition—As you all know, a Recycle Bin in used by Windows computers to store deleted items. Recycle Bin temporarily stores files and folders before they are permanently deleted. You can open the Recycle Bin by double-clicking the icon on the Windows desktop. The Recycle Bin window allows you to delete items individually or restore them to their original location. If you want to permanently remove all items in the Recycle Bin, select “Empty the Recycle Bin” in the left sidebar of the window.
But all said and done … do you know how to restore the deleted items in the recycle bin?
How to Restore Items in the Recycle Bin?
Here are few steps to restore your deleted items in the Recycle Bin:
- On the top-level site, click the Site Actions menu , click Site Settings, then click Modify All Site Settings
- On the Site Settings page, in the Site Collection Administration section, click Recycle bin
- On the Site Collection Recycle Bin page, in the Select a View section, do one of the following: To view items that the user has sent to the Recycle Bin, click—End user Recycle Bin items. To view items that the user has deleted from the Recycle Bin and sent to the Site Collection Recycle Bin, click—Deleted from end user Recycle Bin.
- Select the check box next to the items that you want to restore. To select all of the items at once, select the check box next to Type
- Click Restore Selection. If you restore an item that was originally located in a deleted folder, the folder is recreated in its original location, and then the item is restored in that folder
With the best SharePoint hosting price plans in the industry, Apps4Rent provides any sized business the power to integrate the virtual collaboration technology into their business model and streamline communications at a minimal SharePoint hosting price rate of $8.95 per month.