1. On the device, choose “Settings”, and then choose “Mail, Contacts, and Calendars”.
2. Choose “Add Account”.
3. Choose type “Microsoft Exchange”.
4. Enter your email address and then your UPN Login ID. In the UPN Login ID enter your e-mail address. This is the same ID that you would use to log into Hosted Outlook or Outlook Web Access.
The “Description” field can be left blank. Tap “Next”.
If you have a wildcard set up in your DNS settings, you may see an error. Please “Accept” and the error will not be displayed again.
6. A new field for “Server” will pop up on the screen. For this, enter “webmail.dataoncloud.com”, and tap “Next”.
If it asks for domain name then use the domain name as <Blank>
7. The iPhone will then verify your account information. If they are set correctly, you will be prompted for the various content that you need to sync like “Mail”, ”Contacts”, and “Calendars”. By default, they are set to ON Position. To ensure that all your mails; contacts and calendars from server get synced to device, keep them ON.
8. Hit “Save”.