How to configure Outlook Anywhere in Microsoft Outlook 2007.
Perform the following steps to create the Microsoft Outlook 2007 profile:
1. Open Control Panel.
2. Double Click on Mail.
3. Click on Add button.
4. Enter a profile name of your choice and hit OK.
5. On the “Add New E-mail Account screen, enter your name as it should appear while your emails are sent out, enter the email address and the password twice. Here, do not choose the option :
“Manually configure server settings or additional server types”.
Click Next to proceed to next screen.
6. The setup tries to auto-discover and configure your email settings.
7. In this Security alert click on yes and proceed.
8. On the next screen select “Don’t ask me about this website again” and click ALLOW button.
9. In the next pop-up, please enter your password to reconfirm your account credentials & hit OK.
10. Click Finish on the next screen that confirms your configuration is complete.
To download these procedures with images; download the PDF at the following link:
If you still face issues, then you need to install the certificate on your desktop. To install the certificate, please follow the steps provided in the document below.
Related Links :