How to configure RPC over http in Outlook 2003.
Perform the following steps to create the Outlook 2003 profile:
1. Open Control Panel
2. Double Click on Mail
3. Select the option Add a new e-mail account and hit Next button
4. Choose Microsoft Exchange Server for the type of server and click Next
5. Enter the following details.
a. In “Microsoft Exchange Server” enter exmbx01
b. Enter the Username
c. Select More Settings.
* Pease DO NOT CLICK on Check Name button on this screen.
6. In the next screen, please click CANCEL
7. You will be taken to the screen which has tabs. Please choose the fourth tab Connection
8. In the connection tab, put a check mark on Connect to my Exchange mailbox using HTTP & click on Exchange Proxy Settings
9. In the next screen, inside “Connection Settings”; Enter the following details:
a. In the “https://” enter webmail.apps4rent.com
b. Put a check mark next to “Connect Using SSL”.
c. Enable “Mutually authenticate the session when connecting with SSL.
d. “Principal name for Proxy Server” will be msstd:webmail.apps4rent.com
e. Enable both “On fast networks, connect using HTTP first, then connect using TCP/IP” and “On slow networks, connect using HTTP first, then connect using TCP/IP”
10. In “Proxy Authentication settings” select “NTLM Authentication”
11. Click Ok to complete configuration.
To download these procedures with images; download the PDF at the following link:
Related Links :