Hpw to configure IMAP settings in Outlook 2007.
Please follow these steps to setup your Outlook 2007 for IMAP.
1. Goto your desktops Control Panel.
2. Click on Mail and the click on Show Profiles. Click on Add.
3. Give a name to the profile.
4. Check Manually configure server settings or additional server types.
5. Select Internet E-mail.
6. Select IMAP from drop down.
7. Incoming and Outgoing mail servers are: mail1.apps4rent.com
8. Click on More Settings.
9. Click on Outgoing server.
10. Select My Outgoing Server requires authentication.
11. Click on Advanced.
12. Set to Auto at both location- for Use the following type of encrypted connection.
Related Links :